About Canola Oil
Why Australian Canola Oil?
Canola oil is produced by crushing the seeds of the canola plant to release the oil (physically extracted). Australian canola oil is produced in accordance with strict standards and government regulations, ensuring it is of the highest quality. Canola is well known for being one of the world’s healthiest oils, with the lowest amount of saturated fat of all commonly used cooking oils.
Canola oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids (heart friendly) with a high smoke point and neutral flavour, canola oil is ideal for healthy cooking at home and in commercial kitchens.
Other important styles to cover include what is known as ‘Expeller pressed canola oil’ or ‘Cold pressed cooking oil’. The difference between this style and the standard involves the way in which the oil is physically removed from the seeds. Rather than using chemicals, this process occurs when canola seed is pressed to physically extract the oil.
· Low Saturated Fats – Healthier Lifestyle
· Chemical Free
· Non-GMO – Not Genetically Modified
· Cholesterol-Free and Rich in Omega 3 – Heart Friendly Cooking Oil
· Cold Pressed and Expeller Pressed Canola – Premium Quality
Benefits Of Using Australian Canola Oil
AusiChef Australian canola oil is natural and certified non-GMO.
High Smoke Point High Oil Stability
Very Low Saturated Fat
Perform to Potential Motivated by Purpose
Rich In Omega 3
Long Lasting Frying Oil
AusiChef Long Lasting Cooking Oil is a popular choice for frying because of its high smoke point and neutral flavor. AusiChef Long Lasting Frying Oil is specifically designed for deep frying, and its longevity depends on several factors. AusiChef Long lasting Frying Oil is formulated to be more stable than regular canola oil, which means it can withstand higher temperatures and has a longer shelf life. The oil is also specially filtered to remove impurities and ensure a clean taste.
To extend the longevity of long-Lasting Frying Oil, it is important to follow proper frying techniques. This includes:
- Use a deep-fry thermometer to monitor the temperature of the oil. Keep the temperature between 350°F and 375°F.
- Avoid overcrowding the fryer. Adding too much food to the fryer can lower the temperature of the oil and cause it to break down more quickly.
- Strain the oil after each use to remove any food particles. This can help extend the life of the oil and prevent off flavors.
- Store the oil in a cool, dark place away from heat and light. Cover the oil when not in use to prevent contamination.
Australian Canola Oil: Healthy Cooking, Every Day!
Australian canola oil can be used for:
Learn More About Canola
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about Australian cooking oil and offer every customer the best products at the forefront of the industry.
- 10% or less of the total energy (kilojoules) you eat should come from saturated fat.
- Avoid trans fats.
- Choose unsaturated cooking oils that are high in unsaturated fats, like AusiChef canola oil.
- Choose foods containing monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats such as omega-3 and 6.